DJI Enterprise Shield
DJI Enterprise Shield
Consult with our experts prior to ordering, for the right plan to meet your needs - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
Enterprise Shield was specially created to provide comprehensive protection for your DJI Enterprise products. Offering coverage options with unlimited replacements or free repair services for accidental damage such as crashing, water damage, or signal interference. This efficient and total accident protection service provides greater peace of mind for your entire DJI fleet.
Enterprise Shield covers a wide range of DJI Enterprise drones, gimbals and cameras, providing you with the perfect professional protection solution for your fleet. For details about the supported product models, please contact your local enterprise dealer.
M200 V2 series
Phantom 4 RTK
Mavic 2 Enterprise Series
Repair Costs for Enterprise Shield Basic
Matrice 200(Matrice 200 V2): $569 for the first replacement and $599 for the second replacement.
Matrice 210(Matrice 210 V2): $899 for the first replacement and $1,099 for the second replacement.
Matrice 210 RTK(Matrice 210 RTK V2): $1299 for the first replacement and $1,499 for the second replacement.
Phantom 4 RTK: $299 for the first replacement and $399 for the second replacement.
Mavic 2 Enterprise: $149 for the first replacement and$189 for the second replacement.
Mavic 2 Enterprise DUAL: $249 for the first replacement and $289 for the second replacement.
Zenmuse Z30: $239 for the first replacement and $369 for the second replacement.
Zenmuse X4S: $49 for the first replacement and $69 for the second replacement.
Zenmuse X5S: $149 for the first replacement and $219 for the second replacement.
Basic Terms from DJI
DJI Enterprise Shield is a service plan specially designed for DJI Enterprise drones. Providing complete accidental coverage and premium protection options that allow unlimited drone replacements - DJI Enterprise Shield offers the most comprehensive reassured flying experience ever developed specifically for the needs of commercial drone fleets. DJI Enterprise Shield allows you to fly with peace of mind and focus on the task at hand.
DJI Enterprise Shield is flexible and customizable, offering two packages providing tailor-made and comprehensive services based on your needs:
Enterprise Shield Basic comes into effect at 0:00 on the start date and expires at 24:00 on the expiration date, as specified in the service agreement. For damage to drones or payloads caused by operator error or accident during normal use and operation. Two replacements are offered, and each replacement costs a small additional fee. Supported models include the Matrice 200(Matrice 200 V2), Matrice 210(Matrice 210 V2), Matrice 210 RTK(Matrice 210 RTK V2), Phantom 4 RTK, Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X4S, and Zenmuse X5S.
Enterprise Shield Plus comes into effect at 0:00 on the activation date and expires at 24:00 on the expiration date as specified in the service agreement. Free repair or replacement service is available for damage to drones or payloads due to operator error or accident during normal use and operation.
Replacement service will be provided for the following models:
Matrice 200, Matrice 210, Matrice 210 RTK,Phantom 4 RTK , Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X4S, and Zenmuse X5S.
DJI requires the original product to be returned as part of the replacement process. The original product will become property of DJI. Replacement products sent by DJI become property of the coverage owner. A fee equivalent to the damage assessment cost for the original product will be deducted from the owner’s total coverage amount.
Zenmuse XT and Zenmuse XT2: Only free repair services will be provided. To prevent interruptions to your workflow, you can choose to have a backup device provided by DJI sent to you while your product is under repair. The backup device has the equivalent function to the original device as well as the performance and reliability of a brand-new product (replacement devices may have minor cosmetic defects). Following the repair of your device, an amount equivalent to the repair fee will be deducted from your coverage amount. Loaned payloads need to be exchanged with repaired payloads. If during the loan period backup payloads are damaged, DJI will deduct an amount equivalent to the repair fees for the loan device from your coverage amount.
Difference Between Basic and Plus
1) Number of replacements: A maximum of two replacements are provided for one year for Enterprise Shield Basic. Unlimited number of replacements for one year within the guaranteed coverage amount are provided for owners of Enterprise Shield Plus.
2) Replacement fee: Enterprise Shield Basic requires a separate fee paid for two replacements, while replacements for Enterprise Shield Plus are provided free of charge.
3) Logistics service: Enterprise Shield Plus replacement service provides overnight delivery, while Enterprise Shield Basic provides free land freight.
4) Additional services: There are no additional services for Enterprise Shield Basic. Free use of a backup device is available for Enterprise Shield Plus.
5) Shared coverage: Coverage amount can be shared between different models for Enterprise Shield Plus. Coverage cannot be shared under Enterprise Shield Basic.
6) Service mode: Under Enterprise Shield Basic, two paid replacement services will be provided to coverage owners. Under Enterprise Shield Plus, free repair and unlimited replacement services within the limit of the coverage amount are available to coverage owners.
7) Coverage: For Enterprise Shield Plus, a fee equivalent to the damage assessment cost for the original product is deducted from the coverage amount. Under Enterprise Shield Basic, the coverage amount is not used for deduction.
Enterprise Shield needs to be activated soon after the aircraft is registered with a DJI account.
If your drone or payloads meet any of the following conditions, you can purchase DJI Enterprise Shield:
1. Brand-new drone or payload that is not activated.
2. Drone or payloads activated for less than 48 hours.
3. Repaired in an official DJI Service Center and within 72 hours of receiving an email invitation.(Please contact email@example.com to inquire about the inspection process.)