Philadelphia Area UAV Training Center - ARC
- UTC Commercial UAS Training Level 1 Book Now
- RMUS M210 Operator Proficiency
- RMUS D3P™ - Drone Program Manager Training
- Ground School and Part 107 Test Prep (2-day classroom)
- Foundations of Flight (2-Day hands-on)
- Introduction to Aerial Mapping and Inspection (2-Day hands-on)
- Introduction to Aerial Photography (1-Day hands-on)
- Night Operations and Thermal Imaging (2-Day hands-on)
Adam is a seasoned public safety professional with over 30 years’ experience. He currently serves as the Director of UAS Flight Operations for a municipal law enforcement agency in Delaware. He has hundreds of hours of experience as both a pilot in command and as an instructor on multiple UAS platforms. Adam has served as the UAS Commander for several multi-agency large scale responses and is a level 1 Thermographer. Adam has extensive flight experience in search and rescue and tactical response. He has authored numerous FAA compliant COA’s, 333 exemptions and UAS policy documents.
Paige is an emergency manager and UAS program manager. She has extensive experience on multiple UAS platforms, and has been involved in many large scale multi-agency UAS responses. She has provided policy development guidance to federal, state, and local government agencies who operate programs in compliance with 14 CFR 107, and has been involved in efforts to develop NIMS resource typing criteria through the National Integration Center. She is also a certified UAS flight instructor, Level 1 Public Safety Thermographer, and Certified Emergency Manager.