Home / Public Safety COA

Skyfire Consulting


To fly a UAV for a fire department, law enforcement, or other public safety agency, FAA Authorization is required.

Skyfire Consulting has made the process easy. Their team of FAA COA (Certificate of Authorization) consultants has the experience to help you get the authorization you need to operate legally.

Visit the SkyFire Consulting Website