This is a virtual training course with an RMUS instructor. Please select a date when purchasing. The course is a video conference hosted in our Education Platform, where the prerequisite on-demand courses are located.
The class may include other students and ranges from 2 to 3 hours. It's required that the student complete the on-demand training (included in this package) prior to joining the virtual class.
Student should have equipment in-hand and operable during this virtual course.
Virtual Course Outline:
- Short Introduction to learn student use of equipment
- Overview of On-Demand - Clarify any option issues or questions
- Basic Flight Maneuver Training
- Address Workflows needed for students missions
- Instructor provides proficiency certificate
Additional Information on the RMUS Autel Evo II Training Package (included and required prior to the virtual training session):
1 - Autel Evo II Training
Detailed aircraft operation.
- Batteries and Charging System
- Flight Application
- Matching Remotes
- First Flight
- Payload (Thermal Sensor; 6k or 8k RGB Camera)
2 - RMUS UAS Foundations Package ($249 Value)
Please follow this link to learn more:
RMUS UAS Foundations Package