Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
The RMUS Public Safety Drone Package is a complete, Ready-to-Deploy package. This package is built around the DJI M210 V2 platform which offers object avoidance, longer flight times, weatherproofing, automated subject tracking and other advanced features ideal for Law Enforcement purposes (see below for more detailed specs).
The RMUS Public Safety Drone Package includes an X5S high-resolution daytime camera that is capable of taking 20.8 megapixel still images. When combined with Pix4D React mapping software package the images from the X5S can make highly detailed forensic maps of accidents, crime scenes, etc. The X5S is also capable of recording high-resolution 4K video.
The package also includes a Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 9mm thermal imaging sensor for nighttime operations, finding missing/hiding persons, locating contraband and other important LEA scenarios. With the higher pixel count and wide field of view provided by the 9mm lens, this model of Zenmuse XT2 has proved itself extremely effective for our lengthy list of LEA clientele. The DJI Zenmuse XT2 allows for FLIR's MSX overlay of Thermal Images with a visual image outlines.
The RMUS Public Safety Drone Package includes all the necessary equipment for immediate field operations. We provide lighting systems for night operations, if needed for COA or night waivers.
View Virtual Product Demo
The RMUS Public Safety Drone Package includes the following items:
Additions/subtractions are welcome. We always recommend you contact RMUS to speak with an expert prior to making a purchase.
DJI M210 V2 Quadcopter (in the box: M210 v2 aircraft body, Cendence S remote controller, landing gear set, four (4) pairs of propellers, two (2) TB55 batteries, battery charger, charging hub, power cable, USB cable with two (2) type A ports, mobile device holder (for Cendence S remote), WB37 battery, Crystal Sky mounting bracket (for Cendence S remote), USB extension cable, remote controller strap, 64GB micro SD card, carrying case, screwdriver set, three (3) spare gimbal dampers, one pair of Cendence S remote control stick covers, Cendence S remote control stick cover mounting key, two (2) Crystal Sky mounting screws and six (6) rear port cover screws.)
All of the recommended accessories that are needed for field operations.
Full geo-unlocking service of each aircraft to ensure that you can operate where you need to at any time (special documentation is required for qualified entities)
One (1) year of RMUS TechConnect support
Online Training Videos: M210 Ready to Deploy -- Mavic 2 Enterprise Training Video
(Optional) set-up in local data mode for enhanced data security with data transfer from aircraft over the internet.
- Eight (8) TB55 Batteries
DJI Zenmuse XT2 (640x512 30hz 13mm Radiometric with visual image overlay)
- DJI Zenmuse X5S Camera
- Two (2) DJI M200 V2 Propeller Sets (1 CW, 1 CCW)
- Two (2) DJI M200 V2 Propeller Mounting Plate Sets
- DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
- DJI 180W Power Adaptor (Without AC Cable)
- DJI 180-Watt AC Power Adaptor Cable
- DJI Crystal Sky 7.85” LCD Screen
- DJI Crystal Sky Remote Control Mount
- GPC DJI Matrice M200 Series Hard Case
- 1 year DJI Enterprise Shield Basic
DJI M210 Quadcopter Features
- Forward, upward and downward object avoidance system
- 5 mile/8km range
- Weather enclosed design allows for flights in inclement weather and rain (IP-43 rated)
- Higher capacity TB55 batteries allow for higher flight times (30-35 minutes depending on payload)
Activetrack mode allows the pilot to keep moving subjects in frame automatically (ideal for keeping track of missing/hiding persons while their position is relayed to the ground team).
Point of Interest mode circles the object of interest while allowing the pilot(s) to focus on camera operation.
- Compatible with the new DJI Pilot app for advanced public safety-oriented features
- Built-in ADS-B receiver alerts the pilot(s) of nearby manned aircraft
- High-performance motors paired with 17” propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds (22.3 mph maximum)
- Dual-battery power system with internal heaters allow for greater operating temperature range (-4° to 113° F/-20° to 45° C)
- The high resolution 24MP X7 camera is now compatible with the M200 v2 series. This is key for those in the surveying/GIS/mapping industries that want higher resolution deliverables for their clients.
- The M210 v2 series now comes equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, enabling a range of up to 5 miles/8km.
- DJI has increased data security by encrypting all data all data transmitted through the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system.
- There are now two (2) anti-collision beacons permanently installed on the top and bottom of the drone to satisfy the FAA’s Night Waiver Standards. They are able to be remotely triggered on/off for agencies that need covert operations.
- To save time the M200 v2 series supports one-click firmware upgrades, meaning that you can update the firmware of the aircraft, aircraft RTK module, D-RTK-2 mobile station, Crystal Sky, mobile app and payload simultaneously.
- The new TimeSync system continuously aligns the flight controller, cameras, GPS module and RTK module, as well as any third-party payloads or onboard accessories, fixing the position data to the center of the image frame for improved data accuracy.
- Pilots using multiple drone payloads during their operations can now calibrate the drone’s new center of gravity with ease from the DJI Pilot app for better flight performance.
- Each M210 v2 series aircraft comes with a one year DJI Enterprise Shield Basic plan. RMUS will activate these plans on all of our customers’ behalf prior to shipping.
Other Important Information
· The new M210 v2 series is NOT COMPATIBLE with TB50 batteries. Only the higher capacity TB55 batteries will work.
· The M210 v2 series uses a new version of the Cendence remote called the Cendence S remote. The original Cendence remotes that came with the original M200 v1 series units (or purchased separately) are NOT COMPATIBLE with the new M200 v2 series.
DJI M210 Aircraft Manufacturer Specifications
Manuals and Firmware Updates
||Unfolded, propellers and landing gears included, 883×886×398 mm
Folded, propellers and landing gears excluded, 722×247×242 mm
||Approx. 4.69 kg (with two TB55 batteries)
|Max Takeoff Weight
||2.4000-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
||2.4 GHz: ≤ 26 dBm (NCC/FCC); ≤ 20 dBm (CE/MIC); ≤ 20 dBm (SRRC)
5.8 GHz: ≤ 26 dBm (NCC/FCC); ≤ 14 dBm (CE); ≤ 26 dBm (SRRC)
|Hovering Accuracy (P-mode with GPS)
||Vertical:±1.64 feet (±0.5 m) or ±0.33 feet
(±0.1 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
Horizontal:±4.92 feet (±1.5 m) or ±0.98 feet (±0.3 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
|Max Angular Velocity
||Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 120°/s
|Max Pitch Angle
P-mode: 30° (Forward Vision System enabled: 25°);
|Max Ascent Speed
||16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
|Max Descent Speed (vertical)
||9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
||S-mode/A-mode 81 kph (50.3 mph);
P-mode: 61.2 kph (38 mph)
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level
||9842 feet (3000 m, with 1760S propellers)
|Max Wind Resistance
||39.4 ft/s (12 m/s)
|Max Flight Time (with two TB55 batteries)
||38 min (no payload),
24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg)
|Supported DJI Gimbals
|Supported Gimbal Mounting
||Single Gimbal, Downward
|Ingress Protection Rating
||-4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)