This is a virtual training course with an RMUS instructor. Please select a date when purchasing. The course is a video conference hosted in our Education Platform, where the prerequisite on-demand courses are located.
The class may include other students and ranges from 3 to 4 hours. It's required that the student complete the on-demand training (included in this package) prior to joining the virtual class.
Student should have equipment in-hand and operable during this virtual course.
Virtual Course Outline:
- Short Introduction to learn student use of equipment
- Overview of On-Demand - Clarify any option issues or questions
- Basic Flight Maneuver Training
- Address Workflows needed for students missions
- Instructor provides proficiency certificate
Additional Information on the RMUS DJI M300 On-Demand Training Package (included and required prior to the virtual training session):
1 - DJI M300 Training
Detailed aircraft operation.
- Introduction and Unboxing
- Firmware Updates
- DJI Pilot
- Battery Station
For specific payload training please see:
2 - Introduction to DJI Ecosystem
An introduction to all of the elements of DJI aircraft.
- Flight Application
- Aircraft Hardware
- NFZs and Altitude Limits
3 - RMUS UAS Foundations Package ($249 Value)
Please follow this link to learn more: RMUS UAS Foundations Package