RMUS Powerline Inspector Drone® Multi Mount
Please Call 801-316-3250 for PricingLiquid error (line 63): comparison of Integer with String failed
RMUS Powerline Inspector Drone® Multi Mount
Please Call 801-316-3250 for Pricing
We offer the best prices and will price match. We offer significant discounts to law enforcement agencies, emergency service organizations, government entities, educational institutions and other qualified organizations (financing is available).
Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
The RMUS Powerline Inspector Multi Mount Drone® is a complete, Ready-to-Deploy package specifically configured for commercial and industrial powerline inspections applications. This package is built around the new DJI M210 platform which offers dual camera mounts, upper camera mounts, SDK capabilities, object avoidance, longer flight times, weatherproofing, automated subject tracking and other advanced features ideal for inspection purposes (see below for more detailed specs).
The RMUS Powerline Inspector Multi Mount Drone® includes a Z30 high zoom optical camera. With 30X optical zoom and 6X digital zoom the Z30 offers a combined 180X zoom. With this stunning technology you can make detailed inspections while keeping the drone at a safe distance from the structure/object of interest.
The package also includes a Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm Radiometric thermal imaging sensor for high resolution thermal analysis. With the higher pixel count and field of view provided by the 13mm lens this has been the most popular XT2 model amongst our commercial inspection clients. The DJI Zenmuse XT2 allows for FLIR's MSX overlay of Thermal Images with a visual image outlines.
RMUS highly recommends using Raptor Maps for thermal mapping applications.
The RMUS Powerline Inspector Multi Mount Drone® includes all the necessary equipment for immediate field operations. We provide the latest firmware updates, lighting systems for night operations (if necessary), access to RMUS’s private instructional video library, a complimentary RMUS Remote Pilot Package and our RMUS Industrial/Public Safety Customer Service Package.
The RMUS Powerline Inspector Multi Mount Drone® includes the following items.
Additions/subtractions are welcome. We always recommend you contact RMUS to speak with an expert prior to making a purchase.
- DJI M210 Quadcopter (Includes aircraft body, Cendance remote controller with 7.85” Crystalsky monitor, four (4) pairs of props, one pair of propeller mounting plates, two (2) TB55 batteries, two (2) TB50 batteries, TB50/TB55 battery wall charger, TB50/TB55 charging hub, power cable, two (2) WB36 batteries for Crystalsky monitor, WB36 battery charging hub, USB cable (with double A ports), micro SD card (16GB), upper gimbal mount system, dual downward gimbal mount system, single downward gimbal mount system, external GPS mount (for upper gimbal mount system), vision system calibration plate, three gimbal dampeners, carrying case and four (4) battery insulation stickers.)
- Eight (8) High Capacity TB55 Batteries
- DJI Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm Radiometric with visual image overlay.
- Two (2) DJI M200 Propeller Sets (1 CW, 1 CCW)
- Two (2) DJI M200 Propeller Mounting Plate Sets
- DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
- DJI 180W Power Adaptor (Without AC Cable)
- DJI 180-Watt AC Power Adaptor Cable
- Drone Transponder Tracking Unit
- GPC DJI Matrice M200 Series Hard Case
- RMUS Remote UAS Pilot Package
- Z30 Zoom Camera
Recommended Accessories/Software Package
- Drone Deploy Pro software package to create detailed forensic maps of accidents, crime scenes, etc.
- Raptor Maps software package for detailed geo-referenced thermal maps
- High capacity TB55 batteries for longer flight times (available late September)
- Additional remote/Crystal Sky screen for dual pilot operation
- X5S camera for increased video resolution
- RMUS “Top Gun” on-site training program where an expert RMUS tech will “train the trainer(s)” specific to the platform you purchased
- DJI Enterprise Shield for accident protection
DJI M210 Quadcopter Features
- Dual camera/upper camera mount options
- Forward, upward and downward object avoidance system
- 3 mile/7km range
- Weatherproof enclosed design allows for flights in inclement weather and rain (IP-43 rated)
- Higher capacity TB55 batteries allow for higher flight times (30-35 minutes depending on payload)
- Activetrack mode allows the pilot to keep moving subjects in frame automatically (ideal for keeping track of missing/hiding persons while their position is relayed to the ground team).
- Point of Interest mode circles the object of interest while allowing the pilot(s) to focus on camera operation.
- Compatible with the new DJI Pilot app for advanced public safety oriented features
- Built-in ADS-B receiver alerts the pilot(s) of nearby manned aircraft
- High-performance motors paired with 17” propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds (22.3 mph maximum)
- Dual-battery power system with internal heaters allow for greater operating temperature range (-4° to 113° F/-20° to 45° C)
- 9” x 34.6” x 14.9” unfolded/28.1” x 8.7” x 9.3” folded
- 4lb/2kg payload capacity