Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
The RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™ is a complete, ready to deploy package configured for roof inspections. All RMUS packages include up to date firmware updates, everything you'll need to begin deploying the drone immediately, access to RMUS Intro/systems training video and access to phone consultation with our technicians.
RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™ includes:
- Fully functioning single remote Inspire 1 2.0 [4k/1080p 60fps camera with X3 3D gimbal system, unique transforming frame design, Return to Home, GPS Altitude Hold, Intelligent Orientation Control, and Auto Takeoff/Landing functions]
- FLIR Zenumuse XT (640x512 resolution 13mm lens) thermal camera --streams live thermal imagery (via DJI Go app) and captures videos and pictures on SD card (tablet or phone not included)
- Apple iPad mini 4 16GB
- Marco Polo System (helpful in finding lost drones)
- Go Professional Case (DJI Inspire 1 X5 Landing Mode Case)
- Smartpower Charging Station (charge 4 batteries, 2 remotes, 2 tablets simultaneously)
- 6 spare Batteries (Inspire TB48)
- 2 sets of 1345T Quick-Release Propellers (Part 69)
- 2 sets of Propeller Installation Kits (Part 70)
- Remote Control Monitor Hood for Tablet (to reduce glare on tablet)
- RMUS Ready to Deploy Intro Video ($300 Value)
- RMUS XT Camera Intro Video ($150 Value)
Add-ons (additional cost):
Drone Deploy -- Autopilot and Mapping/Imaging/modeling software.
- DJI Zenmuse Z3 -- Optical zoom camera that allows for closer inspection from a distance.
- DJI Zenmuse X5 -- Record 4k video at 30 Fps and 16MB still images for detailed analysis.
Additional Remote -- Add a remote for camera control.
- DJI Care Package -- Protect the drone (not the thermal camera) - Good for repairs, crashes and more.
- FLIR Handheld Thermal Imaging Cameras -- In areas the require closer inspection that are sensitive to the drones flight path.
- RMUS Systems Training -- These drones are very easy to operate. They have auto take-off and landing that allow for a faster pilot learning curve; therefore we don't offer flight training, rather we offer systems training. RMUS trains on: basic maintenance, battery care, camera care, app usage, software usage and aerial thermography.