RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™
Please Call 801-316-3250 for PricingLiquid error (line 63): comparison of Integer with String failed
RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™
Please Call 801-316-3250 for Pricing
We offer the best prices and will price match. We offer significant discounts to law enforcement agencies, emergency service organizations, government entities, educational institutions and other qualified organizations (financing is available).
Consult with our experts prior to ordering. Call 801-316-3250 or Email Us
The RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™ is a complete, Ready-to-Deploy™ package specifically configured for commercial and Roof Inspector applications. This package is built around the new DJI M200 platform which offers object avoidance, longer flight times, weatherproofing, automated subject tracking, and other advanced features ideal for inspection purposes (see below for more detailed specs).
The RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™ includes an X5S high-resolution daytime camera that is capable of taking 20.8 megapixel still images. When combined with a Drone Deploy software package, the images from the X5S can create various commercial-grade deliverables, such as 3D models, elevation layers, volumetric measurements, shapefiles, etc. The X5S is also capable of recording high-resolution 4K video.
The package also includes a Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm Advanced Radiometric thermal imaging sensor for high-resolution thermal analysis. With the higher pixel count and field of view provided by the 13mm lens this has been the most popular XT2 model amongst our commercial inspection clients. The DJI Zenmuse XT2 allows for FLIR's MSX overlay of Thermal Images with visual image outlines.
RMUS highly recommends using Raptor Maps for thermal mapping applications.
The RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™ includes all the necessary equipment for immediate field operations. We provide the latest firmware updates, lighting systems for night operations (if necessary), access to RMUS’s private instructional video library, a complimentary RMUS Remote Pilot Package and our RMUS Customer Service Package.
The RMUS Roof Inspector Drone™ includes the following items.
Additions/subtractions are welcome. We always recommend you contact RMUS to speak with an expert prior to making a purchase.
- DJI M200 Quadcopter (includes aircraft body, remote controller, four (4) pairs of props, two (2) TB50 batteries, battery charger, charging hub, power cable, USB cable (with double A ports), micro SD card (16GB), vision system calibration plate, three gimbal dampeners, propeller mounting plates, carrying case and four (4) battery insulation stickers)
- Eight (8) TB50 Batteries
- Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse X5S Camera
- Two (2) DJI M200 Propeller Sets (1 CW, 1 CCW)
- Two (2) DJI M200 Propeller Mounting Plate Sets
- DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
- DJI 180W Power Adaptor (Without AC Cable)
- DJI 180-Watt AC Power Adaptor Cable
- Drone Transponder Tracking Unit
- DJI Crystal Sky 7.85” LCD Screen
- DJI Crystal Sky Remote Control Mount
- GPC DJI Matrice M200 Series Hard Case
- RMUS Remote UAS Pilot Package
- Strobe Light System for Night Operations
Recommended Accessories/Software Package
- Drone Deploy Pro software package to create detailed forensic maps of accidents, crime scenes, etc.
- Raptor Maps software package for detailed geo-referenced thermal maps
- High capacity TB55 batteries for longer flight times (available late September)
- Additional remote/Crystal Sky screen for dual pilot operation
- Z30 high zoom camera offers a 30X optical zoom and 6X digital zoom for a combined 180X zoom
- DJI Enterprise Shield for accident protection
- RMUS “Top Gun” on-site training program where an expert RMUS tech will “train the trainer(s)” specific to the platform you purchased
DJI M200 Quadcopter Features
- Forward, upward and downward object avoidance system
- 3 mile/7km range
- Weatherproof enclosed design allows for flights in inclement weather and rain (IP-43 rated)
- Higher capacity TB55 batteries allow for higher flight times (30-35 minutes depending on payload)
- Activetrack mode allows the pilot to keep moving subjects in frame automatically (ideal for keeping track of missing/hiding persons while their position is relayed to the ground team).
- Point of Interest mode circles the object of interest while allowing the pilot(s) to focus on camera operation.
- Compatible with the new DJI Pilot app for advanced public safety oriented features
- Built-in ADS-B receiver alerts the pilot(s) of nearby manned aircraft
- High-performance motors paired with 17” propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds (22.3 mph maximum)
- Dual-battery power system with internal heaters allow for greater operating temperature range (-4° to 113° F/-20° to 45° C)
- 9” x 34.6” x 14.9” unfolded/28.1” x 8.7” x 9.3” folded
- 4lb/2kg payload capacity