Ideally suited for commercial, industrial, public safety and defense applications, the Guardian™ S robot delivers extended run times and long-range wireless operations, making inspections and remote surveillance more safe and effective than ever before.
The Guardian S robot is a robust, multi-purpose, man-portable mobile IoT platform that carries multiple sensor payloads, providing real-time information while keeping the human operator out of harm’s way. Optimized for unstructured and unpredictable environments, the Guardian S robot is designed specifically to navigate uneven, challenging terrain and to access small, confined spaces. With the capability for safe tele-operation from remote locations, the Guardian S robot goes where humans either can’t or shouldn’t go.
Multi-purpose, man-portable mobile IoT platform
- Built-in sensor module gathers real-time information
- Able to transport 10-pound sensor payload while traversing a horizontal surface
- Flexibility to add task-specific sensors via sensor mounts
Two-way, real-time video, voice, & data communication
- Built-in, enhanced WiFi and radio connection between the OCU and robot
- Built-in LTE (at 700 MHz operation) for future cloud-based services
- Two-way audio between OCU and robot (half duplex PTT)
- Audio signals and video streams encrypted using state-of-the-art 256-bit AES encryption
All-terrain, state-of-the-art visual surveillance
- Tele-operates and traverses challenging terrain: stairs, pipes, tanks, culverts, and vertical ferromagnetic surfaces
- Slim form factor enables access to confined spaces (7” diameter openings)
- Up to 12 hours of surveillance time or a 3-mile travel range
- High resolution visual inspection enabled by six 4k cameras with digital zoom and autofocus