RMUS Employment Opportunities
Join the RMUS Team!
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a results-driven Inside Sales Representative to actively engage with prospective customers. Main duties include answering incoming calls/emails from current customers, engaging and qualifying new customers, following up with client orders and other client-based communications. If the selected candidate performs well in this position then there will be opportunity for advancement.
· Develop a working knowledge of the various industrial unmanned systems (“drones” and “robots”) and related training/software/accessories that we carry
· Answer incoming customer calls
· Create and send quotations to customers
· Update critical client contact information
· Occasionally reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Present, promote and sell these unmanned systems products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· BS/BA degree or equivalent
· Government sales experience a plus
· Experience with SAP software a plus
RMUS is always looking technicians for support, customizations and repairs.
Depends on experience. Looking for opportunities outside the US and Canada to teach our curriculum.