Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Designed to support any mission needing additional lighting (to fulfill FFA nighttime requirements) - the purpose built FoxFury Lighting System brings the EVO II platform to the next level for carrying out the safest and most efficient flights possible. Developed with static and strobe capabilities, pilots have the flexibility to conduct emergency response missions that require strobe utility integration, or constant illumination for continuous visibility. With scalability in mind, pilots can expand the arrangement to allow for 7 integrated LED light units for additional safety in landing.
- Two lights in one
- 360˚ swivel light
- 1.5 - 3 hour battery life
- Three lighting modes: low, high and strobe
- 60 - 200 lumens
- 5,700K white-balanced LED's
- Rechargeable LiPo battery system recharges in 1.5 hours
- Waterproof and impact resistant
- Mounting harness fits 7 LED light units
- Operating temperature range: -4°F (-20°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- 2 FoxFury D3060 Lights
- 1 Autel Robotics EVO II Mounting Platform
- 2 USB-C Charging Cable