Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- GSD of 8 cm or 3.1 inches per pixel
- Global shutter for distortion free image capture
- Additional light sensor for highly-accurate radiometric calibration
- Mounting kit required for eBee X that includes light sensor
- Blue (475 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth)
- Green (560 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth)
- Red (668 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth)
- Red edge (717 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth)
- Near-IR (840 nm center, 40 nm bandwidth)
- HFOV: 47°
- VFOV: 37°
- DFOV: 58°
The RedEdge-MX is a rugged and precise multispectral camera for advanced agricultural analysis. This high-performance tool captures both the spectral bands required for crop health indices (green, red, red edge and near-infrared), a blue band for deeper insights into specific issues, plus composite RGB imagery.
View MicaSense RedEdge MX Datasets
MicaSense RedEdge MX SpecsSensor - Five band multispectral sensorMultispectral sensor - 5-bandSingle-band resolution - 1.2 MP, 1,280 x 960 px (4:3)Multispectral bands -Single-band shutter - GlobalSingle-band FOVCalibration - DLS 2 and included Calibrated Reflectance PanelOperating temperature - 0°C-60°CWhite balance - AutomaticISO range - AutomaticSupport RTK/PPK - No