RMUS Fleet Renewal - Drone Trade-In Program
Equipment Trade-In Value
- Inspire 1 – Up to $1,000
- Phantom 4 – Up to $700
- Mavic 2 – Up to $700
- Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum – Up to $600
- Phantom 3/Phantom 2/Other Phantom Series Models – Up to $400
- Non-DJI Equipment – Up to $400
DJI Enterprise Packages Offered For Trade-In Credit
- M2E Dual w/ Crystal Sky Package
- M2E Dual w/ Smart Remote Package
- M200 w/ Z30 and/or XT2
- M210/M210 RTK w/ Z30 and/or XT2
Packages include GPC Cases, Pix4D Software and Airdata-RMUS Fleet Management Software
January 7th to May 31st, 2020
- New equipment has advanced safety features like obstacle avoidance, ADS-B incoming aircraft alerts, improved failsafe features, improved position lighting, greater operating temperature ranges and longer flight times.
- New equipment has more advanced payload options such as thermal/RGB dual sensors, increased zoom capabilities, hazmat sensors, night vision cameras, advanced mapping capabilities, etc.
- New and improved flight control software that supports the new aircraft.
- RMUS is proactively helping manage “life cycle management” of your equipment which includes the eventual donation and/or disposal of outdated UAS platforms, batteries, etc.
- All DJI Enterprise Packages come with one complimentary year of RMUS Fleet Management Software powered by Airdata.
- Contact RMUS Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 801-316-3250 for an RMUS Public Safety Fleet Renewal Program RMA number. Existing RMUS customers, please reference past orders as we will ensure existing customers get top trade-in value for equipment. RMUS Sales Associates will communicate the details of the equipment evaluation/trade-in value when you receive the RMA number.
- Decommission your UAS by cancelling you FAA and/or N number(s). Also remove any sensitive flight information or data from the aircraft. If you would like to save your flight records, go into your DJI account and sync them to the DJI cloud.
- Ship the equipment back to RMUS, with the RMA number labeled on the outside of the box.
- Please do not include any batteries in your shipment! Please take them to a recycling center or other certified battery disposal location.
- Once we assess/confirm the trade-in value, our Sales Associates reach out to you and let you know the trade-in credit that will applied to your purchase.