The senseFly Aeria X is a compact drone photogrammetry camera. This rugged innovation offers the perfect blend of size, weight and DSLR-like image quality. It offers stunning image detail and clarity, in virtually all light conditions, allowing you to map for more hours per day than ever before.
- Optimised exposure time suits numerous light conditions, including low-light.
- Super sharp, rarely over-exposed images
- Minimal risk of noise & motion blur
- Records the GPS position and exact orientation of senseFly Aeria X at each capture location
- Less image overlap is required, enabling greater flight coverage and quicker image processing
- 6,000 X 4000 pixel resolution
- DNG+JPEG Format
View Aeria X Datasets
Aeria X Specs
RGB lens - F/2.8-16 18.5mm (35mm equivalent: 28 mm)
RGB resolution - 6,000 x 4,000 px (3:2)
Exposure compensation - ±3.0 (1/10 increments)
RGB shutter - Global Shutter 1/30 – 1/4000s
White balance - Auto, sunny, cloudy, shady
Operating temperature - -10°C – 40°C